No spin right here: Vanna White, the longtime Wheel of Fortune cohost, spells is all out for Us. Learn on to study 25 issues about her.
1. I put on weird-colored toenail polish — like blue, inexperienced or yellow. If it’s strange-looking, I will put on it.
2. I name my 92-year-old step father, Herbert, day by day to inform him I really like him.
three.I like to crochet. I’ve my very own line of yarn and donate half my proceeds to St. Jude Youngsters’s Hospital. We’re approaching $2 million.
four. I’m a homebody.
5. Each fall I’ve a ladies’ weekend with highschool pals I grew up with.
6. My favourite film is Imitation of Life. It’s only a real love story and it actually touched me.
7. My largest phobia is spiders. Once I was in second grade, one in every of my classmates obtained bitten. That did it for me.
eight. I’m within the Guinness Ebook of World Data for clapping probably the most on TV.
9. I really like prunes.
10. I drive a Prius.
11. I’m a giant recycler and I like conserving vitality. 1
2. I’ve 10-pound weights in my dressing room. I normally do just a few curls earlier than I’m going on, as a result of I put on strapless attire on a regular basis.
13. My largest pet peeve is being late. I’m at all times early.
14. I don’t get to maintain any of my garments. However I’ve bought just a few gadgets.
15. I like to play Phrases with Associates.
16. My favourite issues to put on are outdated T-shirts and saggy pajama bottoms.
17. I really like all these reveals on HGTV. Home Hunters Worldwide, particularly.
18. My favourite place is Italy due to the wonderful meals and delightful surroundings.
19. [Cohost] Pat [Sajak] and I’ve by no means had an argument in 35 years. He’s simply really easy to get together with. We’re like brother and sister.
20. I don’t select my very own robes. Designers ship, like, 40 robes at one time and we do 12 reveals in two days. So my stylist and I select the highest 12 attire that we like.
21. I’ve worn greater than 6,700 attire — by no means the identical one twice.
22. I used to be most stunned by Snoop Dogg saying he knew who I used to be!
23. I’ve a candy tooth. All the things from ice cream to pies to tarts.
24. One time I fell on digicam. It was fairly embarrassing. I used to be strolling off the board to congratulate the winner who simply received a automobile and also you noticed me miss the final step. I simply disappeared behind the automobile.
25. I knit child blankets for anybody on the Wheel workers who’s having a child.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking movie star information, scorching pics and extra delivered straight to your inbox!