Baked Buffalo Chickpea Taquitos
By: Holly V. Grey
Able to go in 30 minutes or much less, these baked taquitos are tremendous straightforward and an ideal finger meals for chowing down on recreation day! They are often assembled as much as a day upfront then simply popped into within the oven while you’re able to serve.
– 2 – 15-ounce cans cans chickpeas, drained.
– ¼ cup buffalo-style sauce.
– 2 tablespoons vegan bitter cream.
– 2 stalks celery, sliced.
– ¼ teaspoon sea salt.
– 16 – 6” flour tortillas.
1. Preheat oven to 400 levels.
2. To a meals processor, add chickpeas, buffalo-style sauce, vegan bitter cream, celery, and sea salt. Pulse till mixed.
three. Over every flour tortilla, spoon 2 tablespoons of the chickpea combination in a line from high to backside. Tightly roll every crammed tortilla right into a “cigar” form.
four. Place seam-side down on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes, turning midway by way of the baking time. Serve heat or room temperature.
Picture by Holly V. Gray